The practice will reopen on Wednesday 27th May 2020 in phases.
Wash Common Dental Practice is now in a position to start face to face emergency care where necessary.
The practice will reopen on Wednesday 27th May and start treating patients in the following phases.
Phase 1: Emergency Patients.
Phase 2: Patients with Outstanding Treatment.
Phase 3: Check-ups and Routine dentistry.
Phase 1. Emergency Patients.
If you require emergency care, please contact the practice and you will be given an emergency appointment. We will also be calling all those patients who have contacted the Wash Common Dental Emergency number or have sent us an email during the lockdown.
- You will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire which includes a section on Covid-19.
- To comply with the Government’s social distancing guidelines, the waiting room will be closed, and you will be asked to remain in your cars.
- At your appointment time, the receptionist will ask you to make your way straight into the surgery.
- The staff will be dressed in their full PPE and every precaution will be taken to ensure your safety.
- Wash Common Dental Practice has always worked to the highest Cross Infection Standards, however we have gone further by having alcohol hand sanitiser before entry into the building, each surgery will be thoroughly cleaned after each patient with a 20 minutes down time.
These are just some of the measures we are taking.
It is very important that you complete the medical questionnaire accurately to safeguard the dental staff, the other patients, and their families.
We will update you on Phase 2 and 3 in the near future.
With all good wishes,
Dr Seepaul Singh
(Principal).B Eng (Hons), BDS (Hons), MFDS (England), MClin Dent (Oral Surg), MSc (Endodontics), MClin Dent (Prosthodontics 4th Yr).